Mr Number

GensBB

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
I really like this app and the way it functions but there is one thing that is driving me insane with it. When I get a call, the app puts (what I am assuming) the caller ID info block right on top of the unlock slider. Is it the caller ID info block? Im trying so hard to unlock the phone to answer it that Im not able to see exactly what part of Mr. Number is placing on the unlock slider. I have looked in the options of the app to see if there is way to move this but there is nothing referring to moving anything on the answer screen. ANYONE got any ideas or having this problem as well? Thanks!

Mr. Number#AC

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Glad you like the app!

Unfortunately there's a lot of variation across Android phones and we haven't been able to test every combination. Please write to support@mrnumber.com, tell us what model of handset you have and we'll look into it.

Best
Jason
Mr. Number

GensBB

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
@Vagrant I sent them an email as they suggested in their post above so we will see what happens. Hopefully they will come out with an update soon that correct this. Im surprised no one else has posted issues with problem before.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FergusonMiriam