whats the name of this app.

larsonage#AC

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
Hello everyone. I've updated my phone to 2.1 and I've lost most of my applications. The one I'm looking for lets you download files directly to your phone. I've been looking in old threads from which I have read about it but can not seem to find it. Can someone please help me. I think it was called "download clutch" or something.
Thanks

Ripjames

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I never turned anything on for it, maybe i'm misteaken, i though that was the one I downloaded to download files though, I have pda net now I just connect my puter to my phone if I need to download somthing when I'm not connected to the net

R

Roy Aguilera

You need to check the first option under manage apps.Settings> Apps> Unknown Sources. There is also a setting in Astro that will allow you to download all files.

larsonage#AC

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
I just deleted astro and then redownloaded it. It works fine now. I've never had that happen before. Thanks DA6 and Ripjames for some possible solutions.

scbower

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I think

you were looking for "download crutch". I have heard good things about it, but have not been able to find it in the official market. Haven't tried anywhere else...

downdroid is another option to consider...

fwiw
chuck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress