weight watchers?

denisew1972

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I use the calorie counter in conjunction with the WWDiary to track points. The calorie counter gets the number of WW points for items by barcode scanner and does a good job keeping track of things I just like to to see my points all in one spot for the week and this app does it. Here's the link to read about it and you can download it directly from there by scanning the QR code with your phone. WWDiary for Android :: Lifestyle Application - AndroidZoom.com

rip14

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I 3rd Calorie counter. Works great on the phone, and syncs to the web.

It lets you scan the product bar code, or search by name or restaurant to find cals, fat, points, etc...

Calorie counter will also track your points, but you have to go into the options and set it as one of the "column" views.

denisew1972

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
"Calorie counter will also track your points, but you have to go into the options and set it as one of the "column" views. " I had no idea it had this option... Thanks so much for the info! :) Works great and it's one less app I need now, thanks again.

dylanmail

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
I 3rd Calorie counter. Works great on the phone, and syncs to the web.

It lets you scan the product bar code, or search by name or restaurant to find cals, fat, points, etc...

Calorie counter will also track your points, but you have to go into the options and set it as one of the "column" views.

Which Calorie Counter app? There are several with exactly that name. Who is the publisher?

Why does the Android Market allow apps with exactly the same name to be sold? It's confusing to the consumers.

Eu7891

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Android app for losing weight, based on the WW concept

would love to get a weight watchers app... the mobile version does not work so that would be great!
A really nice and smooth app that i've found out on the market is called WeightObserver.
Is based on the WW concept and is able to:
"Calculates the number of points which you are allowed to consume daily and weekly.
Has a database with over 7000 types of food with their associated points + you can add your own food.
Gives a graphical overview of weight history and points consumed."

You can find out more about this app by visiting the blog made available for users. From this blog you can find out how to download the app and how to install it on your phone and even how to use it.
Here it is: WeightObserver

balansboy

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
My wife uses WWdiary. She swears by it. Has been doing WW for years. Try it out.

I agree. I have been using WWDiary for a little bit now and it works great. The guy who created it is very active and updates regularly. Has everything That I can think of.

intel352

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Found a Points Plus app in the market, by WeightWatchers. It let's you put in amts of fat, etc, to calculate points, and it connects to your account with WW, so I assume it saves your entries (dunno for certain yet, just installed it on my wife's phone).

gail

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Hi I'm new here and wanted to no where can I find fitness apps like for weight watches that are free? I have the samsung captivate cell phone from at&t I'm looking for apps for my phone. I doing the weight watches but not a member. and is there some where you can get apps that you don't have to be member of weight watchers to down load them on your phone.. thanks

Eu7891

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi Everyone,
Check out the New Version of WeightObserver. They did many improvements on it and now it really seems to be "the most comprehensive and easy-to-use Android app based on the WeightWatchers concepts".
Like I told you few months ago, they have a blog where you can find out more about this great app (also, this blog is upgraded). Here it is: WeightObserver blog
Eugene

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress