How do I get rid of Sms options so you can only see Hangout members on Google Hangouts?

A

AC Question

How to get rid of Sms options so you can only see Hangout members on Google Hangouts

Hello Everyone, I've been trying to use hangouts just as hangouts because I use the Google Messenger app for my sms/mms. I was wondering if there was a way of just seeing who is online on Google hangouts instead of seeing anyone that is sms. I really loved Google Talk which was killed a while ago but I still do want to separate the sms from the online messenger. I was also wondering as well, Is adding people on Google plus the only way to add someone on Hangouts?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: How to get rid of Sms options so you can only see Hangout members on Google Hangouts

Hello Everyone, I've been trying to use hangouts just as hangouts because I use the Google Messenger app for my sms/mms. I was wondering if there was a way of just seeing who is online on Google hangouts instead of seeing anyone that is sms. I really loved Google Talk which was killed a while ago but I still do want to separate the sms from the online messenger. I was also wondering as well, Is adding people on Google plus the only way to add someone on Hangouts?

Below is the way to turn off SMS inside of Hangouts.

Open Hangouts on your Android device.
Go to Settings.
Touch SMS.
Touch SMS Disabled to switch the setting to SMS Enabled.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer