TTpod anyone?

irish22022

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
So I came across TTpod music player tonight. At first I was drooling. Amazing UI (that classic chinese dev skill), but anyone else use it that wants to help me out?

I can't seem for the life of me to have the damn thing A) Successfully get my album art and B) Group songs into albums*.

*let me specify. I realize that I can sort by album, but this still lists every single song on one screen. What if the artist I want starts with a W. I have to scroll through hundreds of songs rather then a couple dozen albums. Really annoying.

On this note: The only player I've ever tried (and I have tried A LOT) that has been able to pull all of my album art, was cubed music player. Why did that one have success and no other player manages? Some of them pull MOST of them, but none besides cubed pulls all of them. Is there something I'm missing?

Anyway, the lyric thing is hilarious. And the swiping from screen to screen is great. Assuming the above two things are just me not understanding something, this could be my new default.

EDIT: Figured out what the album art issue was. Well, not really, but got some free software from the app store that took care of it in a minute or two! The sorting thing was the bottom left button in the "sorting" screen (2nd).

Just needs a widget and this will be my new awesome music player. I'm loving it right now. Check it out if you haven't.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo