Question Poweramp local only..

tony311

May 22, 2023
Visit site
Hello everyone. I am new to the forum, not new to Android. I have a Samsung S21 Ultra. I just purchased Poweramp to play the music ON my phone. I have gone through all the settings but cannot seem to find anywhere to stop the app from giving you online options to purchase songs/albums? I only want to see the songs physically on my phone.? I don't mind the album art being downloaded, but I do not want to see any options to purchase albums if I search for a song on my phone.

Is there a setting that covers this??

Greatly appreciate acceptance to the forum and any advice.

Tony.

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
I don't see any settings for purchasing music online to play on Poweramp. I have no idea where that setting even is. All I've done is to scan my folders for music, which in my case is in the folder called "music".
Same here Laura. I've been using Poweramp for a long time and have never seen the option for purchasing music. As far as I'm concerned Poweramp is purely a local music player.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

tony311

May 22, 2023
Visit site
I must be mistaken. At one point, I searched for a song on my phone. It brought up the song, the album it was on and listed another album, same artist, that I dont have and a price next to it. I have since looked and tried again and it isn't happening. Must be me. Medication not working today...:rolleyes::D

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I must be mistaken. At one point, I searched for a song on my phone. It brought up the song, the album it was on and listed another album, same artist, that I dont have and a price next to it. I have since looked and tried again and it isn't happening. Must be me. Medication not working today...:rolleyes::D
I'm glad it's sorted for you now.