Dual booting IOS and Android.

marios1441

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Is it a ROM or something that will make a phone run the latest version of iphone OS on android phone?
But also want to dual boot on android phone on android and ios OS and run apps on both platforms. Also
suggest me ios emulators for android. I tried to download iemu but is fake. A app store is just installing.
I don't want to boot ios via online page.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
There are no versions of iOS ported to run on an Android phone. It's a closed operating system. There are a few ROMs that look a lot like iOS (MIUI for instance), but nothing remotely the same and they are still Android. There were a few phones that had MIUI ported to it, but not too many.

Last edited:

marios1441

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
There are no versions of iOS ported to run on an Android phone. It's a closed operating system. There are a few ROMs that look a lot like iOS, but nothing remotely the same... like MIUI. There were a few phones that had MIUI ported to it, but not too many.
At least can i run iphone apps on the MIUI and is it a way to dual boot between IOS and Android ROM?

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
At least can i run iphone apps on the MIUI and is it a way to dual boot between IOS and Android ROM?

You can't run iOS apps on any Android phone. There is no way to dualboot iOS and Android. There are developer emulators for the different platforms that run on desktop systems, but those are for desktop/server class systems running OSX or Windows.

Karen Vedus

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
I saw something about iEMU iOS Emulator For Android online. Anyone use this??? Or is it true you cannot in any way run an ios app on android

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty