This app lets you use one of the best iOS 17 features on Android

Tigrisan

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I bought this because I have never gotten the 'always on' display to actually display what I tell my Samsung phone to display! Even though they're simple and included in the list of things to choose, it never works. I finally gave up so maybe this will be a good solution.

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I don't think running down your battery wile charging all the time is such a good idea. Besides that I already have a digital clock with red numbers. YMMV

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Samsung has standby mode but iPhone implemented it better
I'm really surprised we haven't seen samsung up it's game on this front. I've now played with this app and it seems very nice. much cooleer than the Routine I was using for over a year before Apple "invented" the feature..

The app definitely requires a purchase if you really want to use it though, which I am fine with. I think it justifies it's price.

Reactions: Bkdodger1

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm really surprised we haven't seen samsung up it's game on this front. I've now played with this app and it seems very nice. much cooleer than the Routine I was using for over a year before Apple "invented" the feature..

The app definitely requires a purchase if you really want to use it though, which I am fine with. I think it justifies it's price.
They probably will when they see the competition up their version.
If a app is good then I always think it worth to purchase to support the Dev.
I'm on ios17 beta on my 14 pro max and like some of the new features

Reactions: Bkdodger1

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe