Words with friends

Rem

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Not until they release a paid version. I think (hope) they're trying to work most of the bugs out first.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Good morning all, I wanted to know if words with friends and wordfeud have an exit option or do I just use the back key? also are they battery drainers because I use both, prefer wordfeud but a lot of my friends have words with friends

Rem

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Good morning all, I wanted to know if words with friends and wordfeud have an exit option or do I just use the back key? also are they battery drainers because I use both, prefer wordfeud but a lot of my friends have words with friends

Hey lovy! Using the back key should work fine but make sure you go into settings and change notification frequency so it's not searching for moves every 5 minutes. I set my Words with Friends for every 6 hours since it'll refresh when you open the app. :)

Reactions: lovy

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Hey lovy! Using the back key should work fine but make sure you go into settings and change notification frequency so it's not searching for moves every 5 minutes. I set my Words with Friends for every 6 hours since it'll refresh when you open the app. :)

Hey Rem :) Wow I didn't think to do that thank you.

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site

wow I had it set for every 5 minutes, thanks again

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
words with friends is a battery killer. love it but hope the dev works on that. i also have notifications set to never. doesnt matter, destroys battery.

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I'm very disappointed with Word with Friends thus far. Yes, it's a huge battery killer, and it force closes too often (though they seem to have fixed it somewhat).

I'd love to see them completely eliminate the force close issues, fix the battery drain issue (but still have push notifications) and stop the tiles from rearranging with the slightest move/bump of the phone.

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
The game has got much better since the last update. It was practically unplayable before.

Now the force closes are gone and the broken ad links seem to be fixed. Would really like the paid version.

If anyone wants to play hit me up. I only have 2 people who play regularly against me.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
knock on wood i havent had any issues with fc's...but the battery drain really is something that needs to be addressed.

mumfoau

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
My wife loves it and I do too but she's on iPhone and I'm on my DInc. It no likey the battery drain. So, I unistalled and I'll challenge her on the iPad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty