Pandora radio

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Not a way that I know of to add via the app. May be able to add on the website. I mostly use Slacker if I want to customize stations.

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Not a way that I know of to add via the app. May be able to add on the website. I mostly use Slacker if I want to customize stations.

i just may have to give slacker a shot... slacker always seemed like you had to tinker with it a lot.

kaefbaml

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
No way to. You just gotta add each different band name as a station and hope you get a different rotation or different bands. I've used Pandora and slacker for a while and now I don't use either because of how bad it really it for hearing what you really want to listen to.

I now just add what ever music to my SD or internal memory and use winamp. Now I listen to the band I type in... lol

Android, the best community. Sent using tapatalk!

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
i just may have to give slacker a shot... slacker always seemed like you had to tinker with it a lot.

You do have to tinker with it more but I like it cause I can cache my stations on my SD card. Works well cause I have a long drive to work with a few spots that my 3G cuts out.

Carbon Stig

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
That sucks. Pandora needs to add that function, it's a nice feature without having to go on a PC. I was using Pandora a lot on my Ipod Touch, and that was a nice feature to have when you wanted to add variety to a station, so instead of having 100 stations, I could have just 30 or so...and group them in genres/style.