Repeating alarm

mmhhc

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for a repeating alarm program. One that incessantly reminds me of an upcoming appointment, voicemail, etc. until I turn it off. Do you know of one?

I have a Sprint HTC Hero.

Thanks,
Marc

TheReclinerJockey

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I use gmail notifier for repeating email alarms and missed reminder for repeating alarms for my sms/mms and missed calls. You can set different sounds and how long you want it to remind you for and how long between reminders. They are very handy and free :)

Last edited:

mmhhc

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I tried GMail Notifier. It was not repeating my calendar alarms. This is one of my main requirements.

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I did a pretty decent search on market -- I'm shocked there is not many apps for repeating notifications.

I did see that missed call has a beta version specifically for droids - I know you aren't running a droid, but give it a shot. It looks slightly different from the standard missed call app, maybe it'll work for you. It's free, nothing to lose by checking it out.

MikeB

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
I have been using MissedCall for Droid for awhile now. The dev is adding repeating alarms for calendar events but its not in there yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa