Repeating alarm

mmhhc

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for a repeating alarm program. One that incessantly reminds me of an upcoming appointment, voicemail, etc. until I turn it off. Do you know of one?

I have a Sprint HTC Hero.

Thanks,
Marc

TheReclinerJockey

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I use gmail notifier for repeating email alarms and missed reminder for repeating alarms for my sms/mms and missed calls. You can set different sounds and how long you want it to remind you for and how long between reminders. They are very handy and free :)

Last edited:

mmhhc

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I tried GMail Notifier. It was not repeating my calendar alarms. This is one of my main requirements.

prometheus

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I did a pretty decent search on market -- I'm shocked there is not many apps for repeating notifications.

I did see that missed call has a beta version specifically for droids - I know you aren't running a droid, but give it a shot. It looks slightly different from the standard missed call app, maybe it'll work for you. It's free, nothing to lose by checking it out.

MikeB

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
I have been using MissedCall for Droid for awhile now. The dev is adding repeating alarms for calendar events but its not in there yet.