Having trouble with Mr. Number

Jezza819

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
I've had the call blocker Mr. Number installed for quite a while now but here recently it's started giving me some problems.

I've been getting heavily spam texted by an international number. It shows the number in my block list but yet still allows the texts to come through so I don't know how to figure that out.

Today I got a call from what appeared to be a local number so I answered it but it was a robo call saying I had been pre approved for some credit offer. Went into the Mr. Number app but that number doesn't appear in my recent caller list so now I can't block it either.

If I go to the Mr. Number website there doesn't appear to be a way to contact them for support unless you have previously contacted them. No way to begin a new support request.

Any ideas?

Jezza819

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried emailing them? support@hiya.com

I couldn't find that address at first and wondered where you found it until I went into the About Us section and saw the Hiya thing. But thanks for that link.

I did find out why it won't block spam texts though. In the help section for the app it tells you that you can't block texts if you're on Android 4.4 or higher which sucks.