Latest Amazon.com Version Apk?

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I am running Amazon.com store .apk version 1.06 and was wondering what the latest version is? Reason I ask is because I'm located in Canada and am unable to get the app through the App Store so I found the version 1.0.6 .apk download on the internet. If someone has a later version than this and would be able to upload the apk, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Jim Ahrman

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I am running Amazon.com store .apk version 1.06 and was wondering what the latest version is? Reason I ask is because I'm located in Canada and am unable to get the app through the App Store so I found the version 1.0.6 .apk download on the internet. If someone has a later version than this and would be able to upload the apk, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

I think i have version 1.08 saved off..I think this is..after the first few downloads, i started renaming the files..but for the amazon updates, i didn't put date in file name, but this is the newest file i have for that...still learning this stuff to..if you have any problems let me know

jim

update:
Ok..i'm not positive this is the correct file..i'm sure i have it..i just have to find the correct file..i think that is it..but not 100% positive of that.. as soon as I can confirm i'll re-post again

Last edited:

kamtsa

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
From my experience, Amazon app is pretty good in letting you know about updates, via the general notification area. I have 1.07003 installed and a pending update notification.

Jim Ahrman

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
From my experience, Amazon app is pretty good in letting you know about updates, via the general notification area. I have 1.07003 installed and a pending update notification.

Yes, they do..but at&t we have to side load the updates..we can't do a direct update