Contact Manager/Address Book

Ramathorn

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking an app to keep track of contacts I make, but do not want to add them to my regular contacts. Anyone know of an app that functions separate from the native Android app? if I could customize the fields, it would be a bonus. Thanks!

Doc

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I think that there are apps that will record on the calendar the calls that you make and receive but I can not remember their names.

Hope this helps.

Doc

Ramathorn

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the reply, but I'm looking for something to keep track of people I come into contact with face to face. It could even be something as simple as creating a .log file in Notepad on MS.

csking1995

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I think that there are apps that will record on the calendar the calls that you make and receive but I can not remember their names.

Hope this helps.

Doc

It (or at least one) is called CallTrack - it stores a log of your calls onto a Google Calendar. It clutters up a calendar rather quickly, so be sure you have a true need to record this information; I suggest creating a new calendar specifically for CallTrack.

Note, however, that CallTrack does NOT serve the purpose requested in the original post.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo