[Closed] Enter to win a free Galaxy Nexus and $100 in Rebtel credits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HELLYA

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
If I was chosen I would call with my new Galaxy Nexus and Rebtel credits, my friend and show him my beast of a phone against his puny iPhone!!!

mike.mercer

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I would Call all my battle buddies in the Armed service all over the world. the Galaxy Nexus is the FREAKING BOMB. I would so be the Coolest SGT in my Unit with one of those.

pakiser

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I'd call my friends from school that are now scattered around the country - it'd be great to catch up during the holidays and give them my best wishes!

martinrrrr

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I will be calling my nephew to thank him for his service and successful return from combat in Afghanistan and keeping us safe so that we can celebrate Christmas and the holidays. Hopefully I can call him on my new Nexus.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I have a Galaxy Nexus, but I would love to be able to win one for the wife so we can use Beam together. HAHAHA.

My wife would probably call her mom or grandmother back in Ohio. She talks to them almost everyday.

Jack in NC

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I would call my daughter who, through a compendium of hackery, carries an ipod touch that rings when you call her GVoice number.

Mainly, I'd tweet, though. :)

imtani

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Who would I call? Ghost busters!

On a serious note: I have been using Rebtel since 2 years now. I spend over $120 every month calling Dubai and Pakistan to my loved ones. Some extra credit would be great with that awesome phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.