[Closed] Win a free Samsung Galaxy Note from Bell Mobility!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
belltv-hero.jpg
The Samsung Galaxy Note has been out for a couple of weeks now, and it seems people either love it or hate it. With a size fitting in somewhere between a smartphone and a tablet, the 5.3-inch device even comes with a stylus, which we thought went out of style years ago. There are advantages to the size of the Note, and one example of that is Bell's Mobile TV app. The ample screen size makes streaming media convenient, while still being a device portable enough to slide in a pocket or purse.

And what could be more convenient than winning a free Samsung Galaxy Note from Bell Mobility?! Nothing, I say, because winning is awesome. So if you'd like to enter to win a free Samsung Galaxy Nexus from Bell, and you live in Canada, drop your comment below telling us why you want to win a Samsung Galaxy Note. Yes, sorry folks, the contest is open to Canadians only this time. Contest ends Sunday at midnight. Good luck!

satana

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I think that I would truly enjoy the Samsung note. I'm a big fan of Samsung products.
I've never won anything in my life (including Tim Hortons roll up the rim to win !!!), so I think this would be a cool prize.

John from Montreal.

cbolton97

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey, thanks for posting these awesome contests. I would love a galaxy note because as a student I would find it very convenient to (you guessed it) take notes during class. I am already on Bell so this would be a super easy switch for me. Good luck to everyone who enters (us Canadians are so polite eh?).

Lastfreemerc

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Hey

I would love to win the Samsung Galaxy Note as it would be a nice step up from my First GEN Galaxy S device.
Plus It would be nice to one up my Brothers Galaxy S II

Jacob from Orangeville Ontario:):):)

ekafara

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I want to win one! I don't think it's too big, or too small. It would be great for content such as watching shows on the go or youtube.

Tango6

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to add the Note to my collection of Samsung products. OK. I just have one so far, but it would be awesome to win the Note!

hp2251

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I want one so I can use it to for reading purpose. Tablets are out of my budget currently, and considering Galaxy Note's 5.3inch screen, this would be perfect for me. I ride TTC Subway for work, so Note would be a perfect portable device for me to do some useful reading while I commute.

Good Luck to everyone.

Cedrikcedrik

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I think I should win the Samsung Galaxy Note because my Samsung d900 phone is almost 5 years old and I should be rewarded for my incredible perseverance with very outdated technology. Y'know.

ih8mndays

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
My wife thinks I'm crazy, but the Galaxy Note is the sweetest phone I've seen this year! I would love this phone to watch movies and play games with!

amshere

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I don't live in Canada, but i could use one for my small Grooming business..accepting credit advertising is not simple on lap top..wifi is too weak in my shop. Keeping up with sales and accounts payable all in one device..sounds good!

Shiftastic

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win a Galaxy Note, my HTC desire just doesn't have any memory left to download anything. (13MB left :( )

I love the size of the screen since I use my device for mostly internet browsing and have always heard great things and wanted to try a Samsung device but was never a big fan of how touchwiz looks so never wanted to put down the money for anything running touchwiz.

Winning this device would finally allow me to try a Samsung device without dropping $700+

Drummerboy1975

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I feel that I should win because just last week I was robbed at gun point outside Boston Pizza in broad daylight with my wife and for children present. The guy demanded all of my cash and my cell phone. He made one call from it to a now non-working number near West Edmonton Mall. We never recovered the phone but the RCMP believe it was destroyed.

Needless to say, I need a phone. :'(

DDRFAN

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win one of these for jotting notes for class and drawing on the lonely subway to school. It would also be simply awesome to watch movies on and root and rom with all that 5.3" glory. The Note is simply one of Samsung's greatest creations. I don't even mind the size for calling (I'll use a bluetooth headset). It's honestly one of the first thing's I've fallen in love with in the tech world. The stylus will have me reminiscing of my TP2 ): RIP.

migzy

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
I would love a new Galaxy Note!

I've been waiting and waiting to get a new phone as my original SGS Vibrant on Bell is only 1/2 working and I don't love any of the phones currently available(but wow some of those phones from MWC -> sweet!!).

Basically the internal storage memory died about 14 months after I got the phone, but I managed to get it partially working after flashing a custom kernel patch. The default firmware wouldn't boot into the OS due to the memory failure but after the patch, I can use most of the stuff built in to the firmware like the phone, browse the web, just can't save anything apart from contacts/texts nor install any apps. Which sucks big time!

I am still on contract for another 18 or so months and this would save me a pretty penny or two from having to buy a phone outright. I'm cursed I tell you, cursed. Every time I sign a 3 year contract I either break my phone or it stops working 1/2 way through. :'(

PS: Android Central Rocks!! Love all the updates clogging up my Facebook newsfeed :)

adamrandaustin

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I design / fabricate gun parts. I'd love to have something besides a note pad to draw my design ideas while on long car rides or waiting at the doctors office, my daughter at dance, etc. Thanks!

TyBec

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I think I should win because I am using a Galaxy Gio currently, and would love a huge screen to CONSUME media! Mmmmmm media... Also I'm pretty awesome, have big hands, and on Bell Mobility all ready.

Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.