[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

scpmp803

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Happy Holidays to everyone!!! Remember, that even if yours arent going so well, some didn't make it to see the holidays at all. So cherish every moment you have!!!

amalgamas

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
My awesome girlfriend already bought me an N7 for Xmas, but I certainly could use another for her since she's been eyeing mine since I opened the box.

Scio1

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
To my family, always looking out for me (especially my little brother and sister) and my wonderful girlfriend. You guys are awesome too, doing these contests. Cheers!

dr01dg33k

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I subscribe to several tech news sources but yours is the one I check DAILY! You guys rock...also, PLEASE save me from a "Mac-centric" home this Christmas so I can show my wife why a Nexus 7 is WAAAY better than an iPad Mini!!

Superveloce

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity! I really appreciate all the helpful tutorials/reviews and timely news that this website provides. Good luck to everyone!

ASR95

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
My father is awesome! He works very hard for our family. I would like to gift him a Nexus 7 but sadly Google doesn't ship to India :(

MetalMagic

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I love my mother and my father. Last night a home invasion occurred and I could have lost them both. Thankfully it was only a pellet gun, and my father was quick to react. Without them Christmas, and the holidays in general, would never be the same. They bring so much not just to my life but to the lives of everyone they come into contact with, every day I'm amazed at what they're capable of, what they know and how kind they are. To cut their time short would be the greatest injustice that could possibly be suffered in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo