[Closed] Nexus 7-a-day giveaway - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaibhav Pandey

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
i think larry page is a nice guy because he launced nexus 7 for 199 dollar even when they could have launced it for way much money......this means they care about people :p

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Mr Smith, Pizza Dude, Skater Girl, Acejavelin and too many others in the Rezound forum to name are very helpful. Some of them don't even have Rezounds anymore, but they will give up their day to help others with issues. What a great group of people in the Rezound forum!

Sent from my Xoom using Android Central Forums

suman chatterjee

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
http://cdn.androidcentral.com/sites...h550/postimages/9274/nexus-7-hands-on-1_3.jpg

Welcome to the fifth and final day of our five-day Nexus 7 and $25 Google Play Gift Card giveaway, courtesy of the fine folks at Google. Read below for instructions on how to enter.

[WARN]Some folks have trouble following directions. Please read the words that are under this scary red box to make sure you're entered to win. We'd hate for you to miss out because you weren't paying attention.[/WARN]
Here's how to enter today's contest:

1. Just leave a post in this thread. Say something nice about someone. Anyone. Think happy thoughts. (Happy thoughts.) That's what you gotta do.
  2. We'll pick a winner and box up a killer tablet (and 25 bucks to spend on it) and send it your way.
  3. Only one entry per thread. (Open to everyone worldwide ...)
  4. Only one entry per person.
  5. If you won a device in the past year from Mobile Nations, you're ineligible. Gotta spread the love.
  6. If you cheat, we will catch you. Then you can't ever win any contests across the Mobile Nations family of sites. Don't do that, 'cause we love to give stuff away.
  7. Read above about appropriate pictures.
  8. Have fun, and good luck.

Happy to be with my family this Christmas ...happy that the world still exists and the Mayans were wrong.. though a mechanical engineer by profession,happy to be an android fan..
Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance to the whole team of android central

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards