[Closed] 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc Frappier

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
using my old HTC Legend atm, because my recently acquired Xperia Play Broke on me. (all you see on screen is fuzz, cause the ribbon cable is finished). A new phone would be awesome because I don't have a job and I hate stupid carrier contracts! If I win this my life is made! <3
SAM_2225.jpg
IMG_20130227_162815.jpg

Jakub Vitek

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Do you remember Motorala Backflip?
Do you remember android version 1.5?
Right, no worries, no one does. You see, I used to have friends /that's me on the picture with the girl friends/, I used to have a life. But using this ancient antikythera device rendered me incompetent to keep up with all that's happening. I need the HTC One X to rise from the coffin and claim my life again!

Sincerely Yours,
Departed Loved One

Attachments

• kuba.jpg
    kuba.jpg
    818.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

nathano14

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
My HTC Desire S is getting old now. It's EXTREMELY slow. If you used it, you'd feel like smashing it against the wall! Anyway, with all these good phones coming out this year, I need an upgrade! And I think The HTC One X+ would be perfect! I've been a big fan of HTC for a few years now anyway :D Apologies for the bad quality...

Attachments

• 2013-02-27 23.19.53.jpg
    2013-02-27 23.19.53.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 13

toddharr

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Old and busted? Yep got that!
Why do I want to win the new phone? Because jumping ahead on about 10 generations of phone tech instantly would be SO great!
old%20phone.jpg

Andrew Helfet

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
[BOX][/BOX]I want to take the phone to international waters as I am going on a trip to South Africa. I want to be able to keep my boredom low on the long flights. The pictures and videos to help capture memories I will never forget. My old phone won't be up to par.

Attachments

• Photo Feb 27, 5 55 59 PM.jpg
    Photo Feb 27, 5 55 59 PM.jpg
    723 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

JDGAFFLIN

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
How am I supposed to use all these phenomenal apps available using this?

Attachments

• IMG_20130227_211002.jpg
    IMG_20130227_211002.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 9

galatians51

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
_.jpg

3 reasons why I need a new phone:

1. 467 MHz, while inexpensive, is simply not as cutting edge as it once was.
2. My children have way too much fun at my expense.
3. I still can't figure out how to send a damn text message on this thing..

LifesGoodPhoenix

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
544132_344392599011185_859302919_n.jpg

look at my cute little smartphone. the stepchild of the optimus one. still with only about 100mb of internal storage, and no real means of putting apps (compleatly) on external.
sense having this low level android phone for about a year and a half, i have come to love android. though this phone has brought me into a new world , it still lack the function of playing movies or netflicks :( half the apps that are suggested to me are either too big, or my phones whooping 600mhz processor makes it incompatible :(
i would absolutely love to get this HTC ONE X +, the wife wants the SIII, just to show, shut , her down... :)
thanks in advance...(crossing all that one could cross)

johnny8410

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
My S3 is tired of running out of memory for apps. I have to delete old games so that I can install new ones. The One X+ would allow me to have all my favorite games installed on my phone ready to play at any time.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk
a7ahe7eg.jpg

roelsamson20

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
This is My Phone, I really Need a HTC ONE X+, because My Phone is very slow in the Internet and i cannot download Android Apps and HTC is ver Cool and Most of all its ANDROID, I been Dreaming an Android Phone for a Long Time, I Hope i Win, thats my Wish this Valentine Month, I Hope wishes really come True on ANDROID CENTRAL!!! GOD BLESS!!!

Attachments

• meandmyphone.jpg
    meandmyphone.jpg
    490.6 KB · Views: 10

GreyGhostRos

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: I need THE HTC ONE X+

That is me with my Nokia N79.. In the photo you can see me having the nightmare from past where my brand new (few months in) Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc got stollen (Box [pictured in pic] and accessories are the painful reminders) Used to love that device and camera.. That was a year and half back. So since have been stuck with my N79 which was already abused for 3 and half years. Though the N79 is a tough device but overall 5 years usage it is closing retirement now.. Keys not working, face plate getting worn out, battery, auto focus dead etc but it does get me through the day.. I need a new device.. Is it going to be a HTC One X+? You decide ;)

nghtmare_final.JPG

Tat2Jr

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I'd love a "real" current phone. I've been on pre-paid my entire life and although the selection has gotten much much better they still don't offer top of the line phones that just came out. I'd gladly replace my HTC Evo V!

Picture-3.jpg

overclockthesun

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
This is me and my Motorola Defy. Its been more than 2 years and I am aching for an upgrade. Besides, it just hates to work with custom ROMS of late (guess its age is showing). The battery is dead, just replaced it - amazing how Moto battteries seem to enlarge like a balloon towards the end of its life.

I just want to enjoy Jelly bean on a capable machine. I have used this phone for everything from gaming to work and now it is time to move up the ladder. No way I can buy an HTC One X+ here in country due to, well, quite honestly its price. I hope I win so I can use first hand an HTC device :)

Attachments

• IMG_20130227_201050.jpg
    IMG_20130227_201050.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer