Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

Default Re: 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!

So yeah...I'm currently using my old SE K610. Why? I had an HTC Trophy, nice phone, I really like HTC. BUT! Why don't I use it anymore? In short: Vodafone.
    I hate branded phones, I stopped getting updates after few months. At first I was angry, then I stopped caring because the phone was at least working nice right? Well few months ago WP7.8 came out and I wanted it! You know, REALLY wanted it. I used one of the tools to force update your phone. It turns out my phone didn't work with English anymore and for two weeks I tried navigating around menus in German (I don't speak German....). So then I decided to end this madness and get it back into useful condition - up to date software with all languages working. I screwed up and ended with a glorified shiny paperweight...
    So yeah, I'd need a new phone, preferably one in working condition and from what I read HTC One X+ works really nice and would fit my needs just perfectly.

Galaxy S here, I mean, 3years? isn't that enough?
    I need it, because this poor thing, was amazing the first day, even the first two years, but now is getting old and right now even getting some signal is a pain...

AndroidCentral, please pick me to win the HTC One X+. HUMANS WERE HARMED IN THE TAKING OF THIS PHOTO!!!!

My old HTC Titan doesn't run all the apps I want anymore. If I am awarded the One X, I will love and cherish it forever. And I promise I will never feed it to my dog!! Not even for a cute photo contest submission!

ROM
    Blazer 1.4 Rom

Don't need it. Just want it. Not gonna lie.

Tapatalked from the 3rd galaxy

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    ROM
    Tazz/ICS

Well I took a picture of myself "with" my tired device. Not with it. I hope this qualifies. I am running an Incredible 2, rooted and running a MIUI GB rom. Too many bugs in the hacked roms on ICS and JB. I love HTC phones, and hope I can win!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130301_102555.jpg  

I absolutely NEED a new HTC One X+ because I am using an old WM device from 2005 and battery lasts like 6 hrs

I want a One X+ cause its a radical wicked awesome device. I've done all there is to do with my Photon 4g. Rooted, Unlocked bootloader, flashed with CM7, CNA, Paranoid Android, CM10(jokersax one) Mof 2.3.5ish(current rom) etc etc. Also tried loads of differnent kernels and mods. I've flashed this thing left, right and center...and its now time to move on(hopefully) Big drawback of the photon was Moto locked drivers so any Ics/JB based ROMs had bugs(borked camcoder, transitions error etc) . +1 to the author for this opportunity!

P.S: Pic shows me phone in the bootloader screen(CWM). Hehehe...
    Oh and btw, that's my dog Bach(Rottweiler) trying to sabbatoge my chances. 2nd pic is only to show Bach
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130301_210814.jpg   'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-2013-02-27_20-41-04_239.jpg  
    Last edited by Donovan Vaz; 03-01-2013 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Images didnt appear

I scold my self for buying an windows phone,my frnds **** on me for going to windows platform leaving android
    sorry android:-(
    by getting htc i can show all, that android is the king.. by its apps
    please iam in a desperate for coming to android.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-e8a0f6e2-47e1-4a98-8570-d30edfd31a83.jpg  

need this phone bad, cant do anything with my current phone. too limited.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-snapshot_20130301.jpg  

I'll keep my explanation of why I need the HTC ONE X+ to the picture.....It's worth a thousand words!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-2013-03-01_10-46-46_856.jpg  

So I would love a HTC One, but I do not post pictures on myself online. Sort of like a pandora's box: once you understand how stuff works you cannot close the box and feel safe again. However, what I have is a old, initial release Nexus One that is root and modified to tweak the most out of its storage space.

Still rocking my Sony Ericsson w810i, Canada's first mp3 phone. Other than its booming speakers it isn't worth much, so please help out a student in need(refer to shirt in picture) and bring me into the 21st century!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130301_110437.jpg  
    Last edited by DE52; 03-01-2013 at 10:31 AM.

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

not good for a student in computer science have so many problems because his devices, my old qwerty phone is lacking on camera skills (just flash) and the outdated tablet is considering suicide.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-y-u-not-discard-me.jpg  

im using a w810i, I lost the battery cover so the battery constantly pops out of the phone. the phone isn't really loud so i cant hear very well when i make/receive calls. I bascially use the phone as a watch now and days because i cant do much else with it. With the one x + I will finally be able to try google now on top of that i can fnally try jelly bean update
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-photo.jpg  

So this is a long story. This Nexus S is over a year and a half in my possession. It has survived a lot (2~3 roots, crashes, falls, etc), but, there's a persistent thing that keeps on happening. Its power button dies ever so often, making me ask somebody to call me, or plug a charger. NOT TO MENTION, I sometimes need to resort to taking the battery out, JUST to turn it on. And lately, Jelly Bean 4.1.2 stock killed my phone per se, it slowed everything down to the point where it isn't usable. And having the HTC One X would be essential because it'd be the perfect replacement for this retired and powerful Android. I'll still love it, but I'll enjoy everything on the One X. ;_;

Outdated techonology from the early 2000's definitely is not HOT. Who wants to walk around with a phone where the face plate is falling off and in order to select a single character on the key pad you have to push it multiple times just to send a text. What a headache..Now what is HOT is the HTC One X. If I had this phone it would allow me to have the most update-to-date phone with modern technology. And hey no more flip-phone and an up-to-date camera! I need a NEW phone bad and this phone is not cutting it. Help keep me current and hip with the trends with the HTC One X.

Last edited by GA_natigirl; 03-01-2013 at 08:27 PM.

Thumbs up Re: 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!

I need THE 'BEAST',i have been using htc wildfire s for over 1 and half years in this time it has become useless and outdated and I need the HTC ONE X+ because it's powered by NIVIDIA TEGRA 3 AND IT'S QUAD CORE CPU CAN RUN ANYTHING, all the heavy games and apps and i love the htc sense and now,htc has also stated that it will give HTC ONE X+ sense 5 update.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-picsart_1362153497721-1-.jpg  

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts

Honestly speaking, I don't need a phone myself, but my wife certainly does. Her ageing Xperia X10 is in extremely battered condition and has been giving a lot of problems as of late! So what happens if I get the HTC One X+ device? I would gift it to her with all the love in my heart... simple!

Fingers crossed!

Yup, that's right. That is an I phone. My wife lost my HTC HD2 last year in Miami. Since then I am forced to use her old iPhone. And I hate every second of me using it. So yes, I really, really, REALLY need a new HTC, or anything Android for that matter. Since the Nexus 4 is not going to be available here in the Netherlands, you're kinda sorta my last hope to get rid of this abomination from Cupertino. Please help a hard working dad out !

I wish I could take a picture with my phone but the camera on the crappy iPhone is broken and my wife who I am now 1800miles away from due to a job has the only digital camera with her. I'd love to get rid of this POS Apple iPhone because I never wanted it and was forced to get it because my wife got it and she didn't know it. I HATE Apple products and have hated having this POS phone since the day I got it. Please help me out.

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

This is me and my prepaid Huawei. Please help me get something better than this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-img_20130301_122807.jpg  

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

My Atrix takes 5 minutes to boot, and if it goes through a reboot loop one more time...

Please, I need a new phone badly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 'Spring into TEGRA' Contest: Win a Tegra-powered HTC One X+!-p3015649.jpg  

ROM
    CyanogenMod 7

After my Motorola Droid broke I got an iPhone 4S cheap, on contract, but I want to get back to Android ASAP.
    [IMG][/IMG]

I need it because I'm so bored by my Nokia 2330, I can't surf, I can't play, everything takes forever...

Save me from dying of boredome ! Get me a smartphone !

I don't have a conventional Cell phone, but mine at least provides extra whitening, and it only eats through about a tube of paste every week.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast