[Closed] Show us your talent or hobby and you could win an AT&T HTC One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Pinto1

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
heya!!!
I'm Anthony Joseph Pinto ... Ok to start off I'm an HTC Fan and love their phones!! Hmmm my hobbies are playing the Sax, Keyboard , Guitar and the Violin of late ;-) Besides this i Do Lot of video editing and I'm a junior preacher :) the video i embedded was taken using my awesome HTC Wildfire S but unfortunately of Late i'm having some problems with it cause its become old :-( !!! i've learn't these instruments purely through Ear and i've NOT TAKEN ANY MUSIC LESSONS .... This Video Was Taken A Week After i had Just Got the sax and Learn't it I think its good for a week old saxophonist ;-) The Second Video is the one I made for College ... besides all this I Love inventing new Things Currently Working On a project that has won me and my team several awards its a project to help dumb people to communicate with us (in simple it'll make them feel like they're talking and we'll be able to hear them) hope it'll soon be out in the market!!! So Here you Go!!! Wish i Get the Awesome HTC One !!! Waiting for it :) almost forgot i'm currently doing my electronics and communication engg :) take care God Bless !!!.... Tony Thanks advance
Video 1
Video 2 (had to lower the quality to upload)

Last edited:

chambers7867

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
re: Show us your talent or hobby and you could win an AT&T HTC One!

My name is Mat Chambers. I am a program manager for Roush Racing. I also am a software coder on my free time, but when i need to unwind i grab my bike and head to the skatepark. I have been off my bike for about a month because of two hernated discs in my back and this is my first time back. I have been riding bmx for 17 years. This video was taken in a span of a hour with a broken Nexus 4 that i am hoping to replace with the Htc One if i win! Thank you for watching!!
Edit: I just noticed that i have been a member of this forum since October of 2009 and this is my first post!!! Awesome!

A Shabeer

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My hobby is Muay Thai! had my first amateur fight two weeks ago! here is a link to my training!

mrbanks

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site

My Hobby is playing Call Of Duty, yes this is MW3.

Volkrik

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site

After looking at some of the other amazing videos on here I've realized how slim my chances are... but here goes nothing!! Thanks for the chance I've got, AC! I shot this vid @ MWSU, where I go to school.

I don't have a phone, so this was shot on my Nexus 10... in a stairwell. LOL.

Last edited:

toonhead85

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site

Sorry for the cut off of the first bit... I said "What's up..."

Thanks for watching, Thanks to my amazing wife for helping me film with my phone, and Thanks to Android Central (in its entirity) for hosting another chance to get this phone into people's hands.

Best of Luck to everyone!

(and FYI, that was my first run through, I didn't plan on the computer winning :p)

Additionally, I cannot take full credit for designing the game. I had some help from my Object-Oriented Programming class (school) and a book I recently bought (Beginning C++ Through Game Programming; though I have made some changes to the build, it broke it, so I still have a ways to go!).

Grubmeyer

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

Late to the party, but not too late I hope! Getting this uploaded as quick as I can before work.
Yes... I'm wearing a pink hockey jersey(cancer awareness). GO ACES! (local hockey team)

Good luck everyone and thank you Android Central!

Volkrik

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site

Late to the party, but not too late I hope! Getting this uploaded as quick as I can before work.
Yes... I'm wearing a pink hockey jersey(cancer awareness). GO ACES! (local hockey team)

Good luck everyone and thank you Android Central!

GO ACES!!! I sang the national anthem with my wife at one of their games! :-] I miss Alaska... :-[

Leandro Gomes

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site

I'm sorry for the bad quality of the video and the English used the google translator.:confused:
I would not attend the promotion because the other participant videos are better and they are very talented.
I have no talent, my hobby is what I showed in the video and also chess and get video and seeing sites that talk about android.

I love android:)

wanted so much for this htc one where I live not sell:'(

I'm sorry for the bad quality.:':)':)'(

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site

Here's my contribution.

This video was taken awhile ago when I was just starting to play guitar. I need to say that to justify the amateurishness of my playing! The rythym, the strumming, the singing is unorthodox, but I and the boys had a lot of fun!

And, for the record, I've come a ways since then!

BuJ_14

May 1, 2013
Visit site

I want to win this phone to give to my dad as a gift. He uses a two-year old LG Optimus. He would love it. This is me playing the French horn. Its my hobby even though I just started 6 months ago. I really enjoy it. So... French Horn- Paradise - YouTube
:D
_
I don't have a phone so I filmed this on my Nexus ten.

Last edited:

HumbertoH

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site

I love to play guitar! This is a simple video recorded with my current phone: an International Galaxy S II i9100

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2013
Visit site

Here is my entry:

Please excuse the video quality. This was filmed on a MyTough 4G badly in need of replacing D:

I'm showing how to create a custom piece cast in pewter. In this video, I make a simple Zerg logo pendant.

I hope you enjoy.

TL;DW Iced Marine

Last edited:

Larkin85

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site

Hi!

You all have some nice talents and hobbies!

Below is my video. I am a bit nervous when talking to camera but I hope you enjoy it and good luck everyone! :)

gregfortune

May 25, 2011
Visit site

Here's a video of my daughter and I doing some hiking near Riggins, ID. We got to do a little fishing, shot some waterfall pictures, learned to skip rocks and generally had a good time. The first video portion was shot by my daughter on a GSII, the last video segment on a Nexus 4 and most of the pictures are from a GSII and Nexus 4. I'm the silly looking guy in the blue shirt and the only shots of me were taken by my daughter. The shiny waterfall pictures are from my Nikon 1 (curse not having shutter speed control on our phones...). Of course, I totally forgot to formally shoot a video while we were up there so hopefully this compilation fits the spirit of the contest. :)

Last edited:

silver1997

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

My Talent of Folding my Ears - YouTube I really hope this is the right way to embed a YouTube video. Anyways, I can fold my ears into a rectangloid/cubeoid shape thingy...(I don't know what to call it), the important thing is I can bend it into a shape. Anyways, for any Android fans out there, what do you think of the Nexus S? Do you still consider it high-end, or is it now mid-range or low-end?

anon(868937)

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site

Hi. I'm Jonathan, I'm 13 and I'm an app developer. My first app is called Explorer Log and this is the website - Explorer Log - Be Prepared to Discover! | The Explorer Log app will lead children on an exciting journey through the great outdoors and open their eyes to a wonderful world of things to explore in the world around us.

My talent and hobby is building apps and discovering the power of technology!
My HTC Wildfire is so slow and bashed up that I had to borrow my Dad's phone for the video! :-\

Thanks AndroidCentral! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty