[Closed] Win 1 of 2 Tegra 4 powered HP Slatebook X2 tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwedemeier11

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
1378832484984.jpg

This band has gotten me through a lot in the past couple years, and I had the privilege of meeting them AND getting there autographs! If you haven't heard of letlive. And you enjoy punk please give them a listen immediately.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

ben7798

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I would love to win one of these prizes! These are my kids, definitely the most important thing in my life :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

mtromero

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
2010-12-23 12.11.30.jpg I love this guy...he has cancer, did the chemo thing, and through it all was still as awesome and as much of a pain in the *** as ever.

Jimieo

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
2013-08-23 17.07.49-3.jpg

This is my dog, Biscuit, a roughly two year old Australian shepherd/border collie mix that we rescued almost a year ago. The poor guy went through a total of 6 homes last year alone before we found him. When we got him, he was afraid of most men, thankfully not me and scared of everything. We couldn't carry a soda bottle without him hiding in a corner. Sadly abuse was clearly a part of his past... Now, almost a year later, he's the most lovable dog that I know and very playful. I love him and this picture especially because he actually brought the toy back. Haha

TCD

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm about due for a replacement for my IdeaPad K1 and the Slate x2 is pretty near the top of my list, ya'll cold put it at the top by awarding one to me. That said I have loved my IdeaPad since I got it, it is currently running 4.2.2 and I couldn't be happier except that the battery life is getting lower.

K1.jpg

mtiger10

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
One of the things I love is golf- this is a picture of my golf bag, the clubs it contains may change (maybe too often) but my love of golf doesn't change.

scaots

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I took this picture on vacation this week. It was as relaxing as it looks. Would be even better to enjoy this view and have a great tablet to keep up on the Android news and take of a few things without lugging a laptop out.

ben7798

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Can someone please tell me why it won't let me post a photo with my reply? It keeps saying I "may not have permission to perform this action and need to contact an administrator". I vectorial several different times now with no luck. :( :mad::confused:

slyyyy

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
My fiancee!! That's why we're getting married next month, and we're excited to spend the rest of our lives together!!! =)

MAN_0059-Edit.jpg

Dalek_Omega

May 8, 2013
Visit site
#11 She is strong and beautiful, with so much to offer! I wish her and you all gentle breezes for your wings... May this dull world learn from her as she grows up!

aspeo

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
She's my daughter, and I love her more than anything else in the world. Actually, I love her more than I ever knew I could love something. Andrea summer 2013.jpg
Sorry for the large size, my computer wasn't cooperating to make it smaller.

Razgriz24

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm going two in one: My Camaro and my city.

The Camaro has been my dream car since I first laid eyes on it in Transformers and was finally able to get one back in April of this year.

I was born and raised here in OKC and ithas grown tremendously over the years. The sky is the limit!Camaro.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.