[Contest] Win a free Nexus S

Status
Not open for further replies.

niki-jo

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
so if i win and i live in Canada - how would i get it? seems pointless to enter if you won't ship it or are you saying it's up to me to pay for shipping, would be nice if you clarified things a little better.

stevegossett

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Its the Borg and I love it!!!

If Android were the Borg I would fight to be assimilated. Its great when another contender enters the market to shake things up and let the big boys know they aren't so big anymore.

Steve G

BauerJackBauer

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Christams Future

I am praying for an Android Angel this Christmas :) Oh Please Santa...little Timmy is in need of a Droid. Always dreamt of such a simple request becoming so fulfilled. This may help him even walk someday :) Scroooge is so wrong about you. WE want to screm it from the mountain tops!:(

BauerJackBauer

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Christmas Future

I am praying for an Android Angel this Christmas :) Oh Please Santa...little Timmy is in need of a Droid. Always dreamt of such a simple request becoming so fulfilled. This may help him even walk someday :) Scroooge is so wrong about you. WE want to screm it from the mountain tops!:(

fangorious

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm currently using a lowly original MyTouch 3G (the one with less than 200 MB of RAM, and no headphone jack) and about to become a parent of twins so I won't have money for a current gen phone for a while, so winning a contest is the only way I can get a nice phone. I've converted three family members from Blackberry to Android (two of them with the Vibrant) and convinced two others go with Android instead of iPhone for their first smartphone. With something as nice as the Nexus S I might be able to sway the lone iPhone user to make the jump!

kjay2559

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
nexus "S"

I really do like my MT3G, so i would have to give the nexus S to my wife that would be the best x-mas gift i could ever give her. Just going to thank you in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch