?? the L@@Ter's lounge ??

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Hey Neon, are you gonna do your bios?

?? Come one, come all, hop on the Lllllllama Bandwagon! FREE POPCORN!!! You'll need it! (bring your own shampoo)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
What should I put there?

Sent from my XT907

I will post this on each page for the next few days so nobody misses it, nor has an excuse :)

Okay, the last few days of this thread have brought me one of my latest (and i have many) great ideas...

All of us will (don't forget, if the Great Lllllllama King says "will", that means it WILL be done) write two (2) autobiographies about themselves.

One shall be truthful, the other shall be false (but believable).

It will then be up to the rest of us to determine which is true and which is false, then state why we think so.

After everyone has stated their cases and why or why not, we shall then disclose which story was which (but ONLY AFTERWARDS).

Be sure to label your stories Story A and Story B.

:D - Now let's have some fun with this - :D

(T'sWSS)

?? Come one, come all, hop on the Lllllllama Bandwagon! FREE POPCORN!!! You'll need it! (bring your own shampoo)

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I will post this on each page for the next few days so nobody misses it, nor has an excuse :)

Okay, the last few days of this thread have brought me one of my latest (and i have many) great ideas...

All of us will (don't forget, if the Great Lllllllama King says "will", that means it WILL be done) write two (2) autobiographies about themselves.

One shall be truthful, the other shall be false (but believable).

It will then be up to the rest of us to determine which is true and which is false, then state why we think so.

After everyone has stated their cases and why or why not, we shall then disclose which story was which (but ONLY AFTERWARDS).

Be sure to label your stories Story A and Story B.

:D - Now let's have some fun with this - :D

(T'sWSS)

How long does each have to be? Also can we just have like a checklist? For example: age, hobbies, etc.

Sent from my XT907

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
http://forums.androidcentral.com/go...g-s4-google-selling-nexus4-3.html#post2806770

There is nothing insulting the member or bad language or anything, just went a little at length on people's need to stop treating Samsung like a God that they must worship and for which they must find converts.

People do that with all the phones, iPhone, Palm Pre (heh), etc etc

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
How long does each have to be? Also can we just have like a checklist? For example: age, hobbies, etc.

Sent from my XT907

Just look a few pages back and you'll see how we did it. Maybe a hundred words or so each. A checklist is alright, but wouldn't be as creative.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Someone send some popcorn this way, turning on some loud music and I want to see the popcorn bounce.

Sorry, couldn't quickly find a pic of someone throwing popcorn at a dude, so this'll have to do :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369348034210.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369348034210.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 15

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
People do that with all the phones, iPhone, Palm Pre (heh), etc etc

Remember how many freak outs I dealt with, when I decided to get rid of my Pre? That was funny!

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Just look a few pages back and you'll see how we did it. Maybe a hundred words or so each. A checklist is alright, but wouldn't be as creative.

Should i post it here?

Sent from my XT907

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes

Ok, here it goes. It is just a rough draft...

I am 14 years old, and i got my first android phone (a droid razr m) for my 14th birthday and I still have it currently. I love computers, and anything technology related. I know how to program, and I know a lot about computers.

Sent from my XT907

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Ok, here it goes. It is just a rough draft...

I am 14 years old, and i got my first android phone (a droid razr m) for my 14th birthday and I still have it currently. I love computers, and anything technology related. I know how to program, and I know a lot about computers.

Sent from my XT907

Please reread the directions.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
A wise person said, "you can't punch the stupid out of the world".

Well yeah, but does that mean you shouldn't try? And, screw the world, can you punch the stupid out of a single person?