ipod classic 160gb vs samsung s5 mp3

Gallion

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
my ipod classic 160gb finally bit the dust (or body sweat). My one Apple love. Kept all my music and Audible books on it with room to spare. Kept this in my vehicle.
I've been to the pawn shops and found another Ipod Classic 160gb and a 8gb Samsung S5 mp3 player with sd card slot. both work great. my question is this:

I have a samsung note 2, a tab 2, and samsung laptop. I love the ipod classic for the space, but will have to sync with computer. since they no longer manufacture the s5 mp3 player, will i still be able to sync it with my other samsung products? I will get a 32gb or 64gb sd card for it. So if I download music to my phone, will it sync to the s5 or will i have to put purchases from the other 3 samsung devices to the computer then sync the s5? If i will have to do that anyway, the ipod seems more practical because of the size.

opinions please.........Thanks Gallion!!!

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
You can always keep your galaxy player up to date with Google Play Music and a wifi connection. That way, if you download a new song onto your computer, Play Music will update your library and you can download that song to your Galaxy Player when connected to wifi.

Just a little FYI, it's not an S5........it's a Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 (or SGP 5.0 for short) :)