Ask lllllllamabreath

Status
Not open for further replies.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Do you need tomorrow's losing numbers?

Had a dream/nightmare that keeps nagging at you?

Is your boss at work breathing down your neck? Is your wife? Husband? Boy toy? Girlfriend?

Are you an alcoholic?

Car trouble?

Need advice on this or that?

Who better to ask (besides a qualified podiatrist... damn predictive text.... PSYCHIATRIST) than your very own personal know-it-all, lllllllamabreath?!??

So go ahead, ask anything...

Just 'lllllllamabreath it'.

** DISCLAIMER -
This post may have been posted with numerous beers having been consumed.

Last edited:

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Feelin the New Year blues doc. :( Not sure why, life is good. Can't really complain about anything; Auburn is in the BCS Championship, Broncos in the playoffs as #1 seed! Suzy Kolber has awesome hair! :p But I just can't shake this feelin. Could it be the lack of sunshine and frequent rain here in the south this winter? Is this freaking Seattle??? What do you recommend doc? I'm thinking more booze! :p Am I on the right track?

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Feelin the New Year blues doc. :( Not sure why, life is good. Can't really complain about anything; Auburn is in the BCS Championship, Broncos in the playoffs as #1 seed! Suzy Kolber has awesome hair! :p But I just can't shake this feelin. Could it be the lack of sunshine and frequent rain here in the south this winter? Is this freaking Seattle??? What do you recommend doc? I'm thinking more booze! :p Am I on the right track?

Yes yes, OF COURSE you're on the right track!

As far as the New Year's blues -
that's normal. You're a year older now and it sucks. Period.

And yes, i feel your pain, regarding the rain. We here in Atlanta just had the fifth wettest year on record. :eek:

And i haven't followed the Broncos since the John Elway days, lol, but hey... enjoy it!

** DISCLAIMER -

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Lol, thanks! Yeah this year's weather here in the south just sucks! Could be worse though I guess. Thank goodness no single digit temps and snow like up north/northeast! Had enough of that being born/raised in Minnesota! LOL But hey the sun just popped out here in Birmingham! I'm feeling better already! We're overdue for a trip to the ATL anyway. Lady of the house loves to shop there, not to mention you guys have much better draft beer selection (Alabama is behind the times! Shocker!!!! ;)). LOL

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Lol, thanks! Yeah this year's weather here in the south just sucks! Could be worse though I guess. Thank goodness no single digit temps and snow like up north/northeast! Had enough of that being born/raised in Minnesota! LOL But hey the sun just popped out here in Birmingham! I'm feeling better already! We're overdue for a trip to the ATL anyway. Lady of the house loves to shop there, not to mention you guys have much better draft beer selection (Alabama is behind the times! Shocker!!!! ;)). LOL

Yeah, I know what you mean.
My hometown (NYC) is about to get around a foot of snow tonight... been there, done that. :banghead:

And yes, we're just a hop, skip and a jump across I 20 from you, so, come on and enjoy yourselves.
I always wanted to eat in that revolving restaurant atop the Westin Hotel tower, but wifey doesn't want me to spend that kind of money. :mad::(

** DISCLAIMER -

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
THE fox. Duh. :p

Don't know which fox you're speaking of, but i can advise you on the coyote.

It's pretty damn wily, which makes it relatively difficult to catch.
Acme products are NOT recommended by lllllllamabreath, nor endorsed.

** DISCLAIMER -

Last edited:

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I saw a spider in my kitchen. I trapped it under a pot and started to laugh maniacally. The pot is moving now. What do I dooooooooo???? :/

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
meh

One time I squash a spider, but she was carrying about 50+ babies in her pouch, which scattered everywhere so I had to kill them. I feel bad until this day. I try not to hit bugs anymore unless it creeps me out or is mosquito.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
meh

One time I squash a spider, but she was carrying about 50+ babies in her pouch, which scattered everywhere so I had to kill them. I feel bad until this day. I try not to hit bugs anymore unless it creeps me out or is mosquito.

Poor spiders :( , well another note, there's a hole in the ground now. Seems they escaped. I stuck my hand in there and felt something. I have six spiders on my hand now. Don't know what to do next...

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
meh

Really??
What about maggots? :eek:
They have babies (many) too.
You would feel bad if you killed them?

I think signatures are stupid.

(⊙.⊙)

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Really??
What about maggots? :eek:
They have babies (many) too.
You would feel bad if you killed them?

(⊙.⊙)
Not really since I'm not fond of flies (but that's probably because I'm not educated on flies), I but would probably just expose them to the sun (more painful death I suppose). I blame my family members not disposing oyster properly after eating them, but that's another story.

I was having an argument with my friend about people who pour liquid iron into ant colonies (youtube) which I find unnecessary. But then I buy cellphones so I'm not really innocent either.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Not really since I'm not fond of flies (but that's probably because I'm not educated on flies), I but would probably just expose them to the sun (more painful death I suppose). I blame my family members not disposing oyster properly after eating them, but that's another story.

I was having an argument with my friend about people who pour liquid iron into ant colonies (youtube) which I find unnecessary. But then I buy cellphones so I'm not really innocent either.

Did you know that the fly has the most intricate and complex eye of any living creature?

Yet even with all the wonders of the fly's eyes, of all things, it's most attracted to doo-doo, lol.

(⊙.⊙)

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Did you know that the fly has the most intricate and complex eye of any living creature?

Yet even with all the wonders of the fly's eyes, of all things, it's most attracted to doo-doo, lol.

(⊙.⊙)

It's annoying when they buzz by your ear. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty