Have you ever bricked?

Bricked?

• Total voters

ChrisGonzales90

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Yes. I bought my EVO on November 5th and the same day I kept getting crashes and reboots. Went all over, even to this site to find answers. Finnaly on the 8th, I went back to the Best Buy mobile store and got a replacement. The lady who sold me the phone helped me exchanged it. She asked if I wanted to keep the SD card but I said no, since I read some people experienced issues and the SD card was to blame.

So far I had no issues.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Yes. I bought my EVO on November 5th and the same day I kept getting crashes and reboots. Went all over, even to this site to find answers. Finnaly on the 8th, I went back to the Best Buy mobile store and got a replacement. The lady who sold me the phone helped me exchanged it. She asked if I wanted to keep the SD card but I said no, since I read some people experienced issues and the SD card was to blame.

So far I had no issues.

hmm maybe i need to rephrase the question, have you ever brickd from flashing roms

jdkoreclipse

Banned
Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I bricked my friends droid1 the day he got it. I couldve fixed it, but i didnt have my pc around, so he returned it the next day

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Ive bricked my evo like... ALOT of times. haha, gotta love RUU's and nandroid backups.

I even borked my 4G and didnt know it until i was in LA one time. Good thing Amon_ra recovery backs up the Wimax partition, just restore it and bam, working 4G. :D

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
OK, who voted #3 ?

My soapbox is ready, and I've had a few...

EDIT -- for the record, I had to vote #1. Did 3 in one night with the soldering iron in one hand, chatting on Gtalk with the other :p

Never been able to brick from flashing, no matter how hard i tried.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Me2s