how to sell eris?

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Forgive me but I have to ask, How do I sell my eris on ebay? Do I need to get verizon to check my ESN? I am use to just wiping a phone and making sure it is unlocked. Can you tell I am from AT&T?
Thanks so much for the help.

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
You just have to wipe your data, make sure your account is in good standing and that you have another phone active on your line instead of that one when it is sold.

You dont have to have your ESN checked as long as it is not reported lost or stolen by you.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Also, with verizon, you have to provide a pin number (sold 4 verizon phones on ebay). The pin is just the last 4 digits of the phone number from which the phone came from. Let me know if you have any questions as I have sold many old phones on ebay, including an LG Dare, 3 LG chocolates 2, Sony, Moto and another LG GSM phone a few years back

anon(12496)

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Okay, out of sheer curiosity, how do CDMA networks work? As you know, GSM is the standard in Europe, so SIM cards link your phone number to your phone. But as far as I know, CDMA phones have no SIM card, and now you talk about codes and activation... I'm just wondering, is all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699