Best phone under £300

FireCobra15

Feb 13, 2017
Visit site
I'm looking for a phone under £300 as my Moto g4 is broken and I need a new phone. The two main phones I am thinking about getting are the 'Moto g5' (when it comes out) or the 'Sony xperia xa ultra'. Which one? Or are there any others? Thanks ;-)

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey FireCobra15, great question. There is a lot of competition around the £300 range. If you are interested in reading. Android Central did a round up of all the sub $400 smartphones and also a round up of all sub $300 Smartphones. I think it will be worth the read. You might find something you like :D

The Moto G5 is looking like a superb device for it's price point. So my vote would be for that. Will be interested to know what your decision is. Im also looking for a 'budget' device for a family member to use.

cell adviser

Jan 8, 2017
Visit site
I'm not be the newest phone on the market I don't care what anyone says but the Galaxy Note Form blows any other phone out of the water for sure. If you're looking at new phones that are Samsung the j3e marriage is the standing. If LG's are okay with you then probably the LG Stylo 2