What would be your 'Perfect' Android phone?

antonio leach

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
5.9 inch screen edge to edge with crack resistance super amoled/lcd option to choice from in the phone settings. 20 mp shooter out back with 5 mp in front. 64 bit quad core Intel chip i7 lol 128 gb internal memory custom ui with stock Android as default just for fast updates. Running android L boom sound speakers up front removable 3600 mah battery . With all that I'm good for a few years lol

Posted via the Android Central App

MacleStudios

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
I would like HTC M9. I like the screen size which is not too big or small ( perfect for me ). And it is sticking to full HD instead of 1440p screens which i prefer since the screen size is only 5 inch you will not notice much difference in between 1080p and 1440p. Just my personal thought :)

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
My dream device right now would be the Asus Zenfone 2 with a removable battery. I wouldn't mind a slight bump up to 5.6-5.8 in, but nothing else. Native multi window support & I'm good!

anon5723001

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
I am a new Android user (Samsung S4 mini), came from an iPhone 3GS. Here's what I don't like about android so far:

1 it will not hyperlink or auto-detect phone numbers emails, notes or documents. In my business I send/receive a lot of emails with phone numbers of people I have to contact right away. iPhone the phone numbers were hyperlinked so all I had to do was touch the phone number in the email (or in my Notes, or documents) and it would bring up a "call or cancel" pop up. I hit "call" and it dialed the number. Apparently android can't do this. Well, don't know if it can't or they just WON'T.

2 I'd like the notification bar to be a little bigger. I can't see the dang icons! iPhone notification bar was a bit larger.

3 I don't need the names of the apps under the icons. The names could go away (they're useless) and the icons could be a bit larger.

4 the messages part of the phone will not store my password. I have to re-enter the password everytime I want to listen to voice mail. Didn't have to with iPhone

5 I'm on AT&T network and they're "Visual Voice Mail" doesn't hook up with the phone voice mail. iPhone did.

If someone could fix these issues ESPECIALLY THE AUTO-DETECT/HYPERLINK PHONE NUMBERS this would be a really good phone

AndroidLewis

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
My dream phone would be a 5.8" QHD screen with the aesthetics of the Sony xperia z2with android L, using snapdragon 810 and having 4gb ram and a 16mpixel back camera with ois and a 5mpixel front facing, a Samsung style button on front with a finger scanner also including stylus capabilities and not forgetting those boom sound front facing speakers and finally a removable 3700mAh battery,this may be a bit over the top but i t would be epic!!!?

Jayce Bi

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
My dream phone would be from Motorola, definitely. Their design for the Xs, Gs, and the E are just so nice, but I'd like to have it maybe just a tad larger than the 2013 X to accomodate for dual front facing speakers while keeping the size comfortable for one-handed use (I have small hands). The extra size would also allow for IR sensors on the 2014 X. 1080p is enough for me. Then I'd add a microSD card expansion, a better back camera (Lumia 1020 quality with all its features minus the bump... hey, this is dream phone), a wider aperture on the front camera for those friends and family selfies, a 3900 mah battery, and Nexus 6 specs but the new 64-bit Snapdragon chip (810 I think?) instead of the 805 used in the N6; not because I'd ever use this phone to its full potential, but because... uh... reasons :p Wireless charging included and rooting made as easy as it is for Dev Edition Moto X's. MotoMaker obviously included. Oh, and the screen would be protected not by Gorilla Glass but by DragonTail Glass (they used this for some Sony phones before), which last I heard was around the same quality? DragonTail just sounds so much cooler to me than Gorrila Glass, haha.

My small hands don't see the appeal in phablets, and the rest of my brain doesn't see the appeal in super thin phones. If Samsung ever does start marketing their foldable phones, well, I mean, it's a cool gimmick but personally, I like to be able to hold my electronics in my hand and know it's there. A bit of weight is fine, as long as it's not to the point where your arm is getting tired holding your phone.

Nader Salem

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
My dream phone is
4k Display
5GB Ram
256 storage with sd card support
5000mAh battery
50 megapixel camera with OIS
front face 20 megapixel
Running Android Marshmallow
Unlimited data with 5G
HD Beats Sound
You can download through apple store and play store
Not very expensive with all colours

denis orl

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
1080p AMOLED screen, 5.2-5.3 inches. MicroSDXC. 32 GB storage, 2 GB RAM (3 would be better). Front mounted stereo speakers. 13 MP camera with dual-LED flash. Pentaband HSPA+, LTE for AT&T and T-Mobile. Either LG's Android build, or a GPE version. Matte polycarbonate shell similar to the OnePlus One or HTC One X. 3000-3500 mAh battery. IP57 or 67 rating wouldn't be terrible either.

SONY ERICSSON COMPACT Z3

Zachary Boddy

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Dream device...
5.7 inch QHD Super AMOLED display
3-4GB LPDDR4 RAM
32-64GB in-built storage
microSD card support up to 2TB
USB Type-C
Sapphire Glass display
Dual front facing speakers
Microsoft-esque colorful polycarbonate backs with a dark magnesium frame
3,500mAh battery
Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
30MP camera with Microsoft's PureView technology, OIS, tri-LED flash, laser autofocus, f/1.8 aperture, Sapphire Glass protection, etc.
8MP front facing camera with dedicated LED flash
LED notification light
Qi wireless charging
Fingerprint scanner incorporated into the side power button
Iris scanner
Microsoft's Glance screen and double-tap-to-wake

I think that would be rather nice, haha.

Bluejayy

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,
I am currently using note 5. My dream phone is:
A blackberry or Samsung with:
1 GB of ram
5-10 GB of internal memory with non removal battery or sd card. I want the cover glass with front LCD max 720p screen. Not more then 5 inch screen.
I only wish one day somebody make a phone like this.

suntemple

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
A perfect Android phone would be the one which never lags - out of the store, without having to uninstall anything or modify config. I guess there are some high end phones which meet these criteria, but the ones I had always start to lag here and there - sooner or later.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress