What games u want to see on android from iphone/ipod?

FokisMoney

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
glad to see i'm not the only one who wants some civ rev!
Also would like more rpgs
but the MAIN GAME i want for android that is iphone is GAME DEV STORY
i know its a random and quirky title but right up my alley i hope they port it!

papadonna

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

+ 1 for that GTA: Chinatown Wars

Also, I would like to see NBA Elite in the droid market. They have FIFA, I dont see why it has not been developed yet. For it to be a phone/touch app it has great gameplay. It's better than the console version that was never put out to the public. lmao

Last edited:

charlie hustle

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
okay. i just put a ton of apps on my sons ipod tonight and played with them and i must say i am blown away with the features these apps has. Also by how smooth they run compared to the same ones on my evo4g. One example, fruit ninja, one of my favorite apps on my phone, if anyone has this on their android we all know what game types they offer, classic and zen mode. On the ipod touch, there are two more modes, multiplayer, and arcade. i must say that arcade is a blast. Then that made me wonder, when are these modes coming to android? Especially when i paid the same price for both. Angry birds is more polished, but i cant complain too much since its free on android compared to $1 on ios. I really do appreciate the fact that devs support android, but i would like them to be at par with ios. just my $.02.

I just like to see them as feature rich as ios..

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
okay. i just put a ton of apps on my sons ipod tonight and played with them and i must say i am blown away with the features these apps has. Also by how smooth they run compared to the same ones on my evo4g. One example, fruit ninja, one of my favorite apps on my phone, if anyone has this on their android we all know what game types they offer, classic and zen mode. On the ipod touch, there are two more modes, multiplayer, and arcade. i must say that arcade is a blast. Then that made me wonder, when are these modes coming to android? Especially when i paid the same price for both. Angry birds is more polished, but i cant complain too much since its free on android compared to $1 on ios. I really do appreciate the fact that devs support android, but i would like them to be at par with ios. just my $.02.

I just like to see them as feature rich as ios..

Yeah...I hear ya there

DXmeatclaws via tapatalk

FokisMoney

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
i just wanted to let everyone know GAME DEV STORY IS AVAILABLE FOR ANDROID!!!!! hopefully im not late and this hasnt been posted else where, and im sure probably only one other person cares, but as a huge gamer, this little sim/tycoon game has finally arrived and i cant be happier, looks to be 5 dollars!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non