lets make a list of best games you may not know about...

tjhop4292

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Some of my personal favorites:

Crazy snowboarding
Doodle jump
Fruit Ninja
Pocket God (more of a time waster than game)
Prism 3D (pretty interesting, but only ok in my opinion)
Robo defense
Spaghetti and Marshmallows

Lightninrod

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I didn't think I'd be playing games on my X, but I did find a few I like.

Paper Toss
Doodle Bowling (Love this game)
Easy Video Poker

I can't seem to find a good solitaire or spider solitaire game.

Klondike Solitaire is the best I've tried of all the solitaire games available.

Tank Recon 3D!

hkklife

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Here are the ones I've been playing lately on my DX (after having my fill of Angry Birds over the past few months):

Bebbled
Dungeon Defenders (just got a major update)
JetCar Stunts (my new favorite-very challenging)
Jewels
Minisquadron
Reckless Racing
Sims3 (got this & Tetris on the big EA Christmas sale)
Tetris

Varking

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
You would have to include Spectral Souls in there since only forum users really know about it. Deepest game on android but the price scares people off.

blackysc

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
So this is probably a stupid noob question (but that is after all what I am... a noob, that is, not stupid). When you go to Market and hit the "Games" tab there is nothing there. So do you just search by name in the apps tab for games, or what?

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
So this is probably a stupid noob question (but that is after all what I am... a noob, that is, not stupid). When you go to Market and hit the "Games" tab there is nothing there. So do you just search by name in the apps tab for games, or what?

There should be, something isn't right! What device are you using? Is it not loading anything or just games?

tbizzy1985

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

I would try restarting your phone.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site

If a reboot doesn't work.... try going into Menu>Settings>Applications>Manage applications... and clearing the data and cache for the Market... then try re-opening the market again.

JMusic

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
Sniper v. Sniper (online play, very cool concept)
Dink Smallwood
Battleflood (my true 5-minute time killer)
Game Dev Story (needs more... something. It's great right up until it's boring)
Everlands HD (though I apparently suck horribly at it, and can't get past second level)
Guns N Glory (a new take on tower defense games)

Some good ones that I hadn't seen mentioned.

Of the ones that have been mentioned, I have wasted many hours playing Minisquadron (all versions), Pocket Legends, Dungeon Defenders, Angry Birds (all versions), Need For Speed Shift, and Homerun Battle.

TeresaTribolet

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Doodle God is my current favorite game that nobody seems to know about. You just combine all these different elements to create new elements. Like you take fire and water and create something. Then you take that thing and combine it with something else to make a new element. It is pretty addictive. There are a bunch of different versions of the game in the Apple store, but I believe only three of them are available on Google Play.