avast anti theft

Gevio WhiteWizard

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Hello , so i installed avastt and avast anti theft , i wanted to know if this app really works and how does it work ? Oh and how can i uninstall it cause i granted it full premissions and i made it run as administrator . Thanks for your help....

posted via Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 , 7.0

anon(7820633)

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello , so i installed avastt and avast anti theft , i wanted to know if this app really works and how does it work ? Oh and how can i uninstall it cause i granted it full premissions and i made it run as administrator . Thanks for your help....

posted via Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 , 7.0

Disable administer privileges to in first then uninstall. And I learned that Avast! actually suck get malwarebytes it detected viruses that avast did not.

Ealevenish

Banned
Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Does the anti theft work ?

For anti-theft and loss I recommend the free app 'AndroidLost', which you can remotely install, with another web-connected device, on your stolen/lost device AFTER you lost it or had it stolen! Once installed you can do all sorts of things like locating the device or wiping it remotely, etc. etc., via AndroidLost.com.

Of course you need to do that as soon as possible after your device was lost or stolen! Minutes count!

TheMacs

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Another vote for AndroidLost. UI sucks, and the website UI sucks, but it works. Install the app, register, and test it. Lose your phone where you know where it is, or get someone else to 'steal' it, and test it.

Cerberus has much of the same functionality, as does Andriod Device Manager.

Samuel Abbey

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys concerning avast anti theft i used it and its now my problem i changed sims only for my phone to become blocked now and i tried sending recovery pin to my best friend number which i set but its not delivering what do i do?

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Or you can use Tsecure that provides more security features as it works also through sms when there is no data network, also you can register many devices and it is multi users.
tezousecure.com

I am getting ready to go for some security apps on my andriod devices. One of them was stolen not to long ago, and I would have paid $500 to track that sucker and found out who stole it.. :)

With that said, how is Cerberus, from what I hear it does a lot of things. and has a issue on uninstalling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KZCY