Agenda shows No events"

StuartV

Allergic to Stupid
Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I got a Huawei Watch yesterday. Everything else seems to be working fine. But, when I open the Agenda app, it just says "No events".

I installed the "Agenda Wear" app and the "Calendar for Wear" app from the Play store. Both of them came right up showing me all the stuff that is in my Calendar app on my phone.

Why is the Agenda app showing nothing? Where is it supposed to get its data from and how do I make that work?

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
I got a Huawei Watch yesterday. Everything else seems to be working fine. But, when I open the Agenda app, it just says "No events".

I installed the "Agenda Wear" app and the "Calendar for Wear" app from the Play store. Both of them came right up showing me all the stuff that is in my Calendar app on my phone.

Why is the Agenda app showing nothing? Where is it supposed to get its data from and how do I make that work?

Your Agenda should work without the need for the install of Agenda Wear and Calendar Wear that you did. I have an Asus ZenWatch 2 that I recently got, and when I was first experimenting with it I noticed my Agenda area on my watch had no events too. Try the following:
Switch your watch face to Glance at the bottom of the watch face it may read no events (if your Agenda is blank). Now open up Calendar on your phone and create something for something relatively soon (to occur within the next few hours if not sooner). Check back on your watch: Is that event now showing up at the bottom of the watch face screen where it previously read No Events? Now swipe to the left to bring up the area where you select Agenda, and open it up. Do you now have that event listed in your Agenda?

StuartV

Allergic to Stupid
Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Actually, what I think now is that the stock Agenda app only shows things in the near future. Maybe just that day? I don't know. I got a Moto 360 2015 yesterday to try. I also had an appointment on my calendar yesterday. Agenda showed my appointment. I don't think that's because of any difference between the M360 and the Huawei watch. I suspect it's just that when I was trying it with the H, I didn't have any appointments on my calendar for that day.

In contrast. the Agenda Wear app shows me my list of upcoming appointments, even if the next one is not for a week. I definitely prefer that.

Does anybody know what timeframe the stock Agenda app actually looks at?

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
It only looks at 8-10 events from what I can see be it on the same day or not. I Can't even see my whole day as I have well over 10 events everyday. I am now using agenda wear because of this. It's a much better app.

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Also it won't even show your events for the next day even if you have no more events left on any given day. Pretty useless imo

krissykrazy

May 6, 2016
Visit site

krissykrazy

May 6, 2016
Visit site
I am having the same problem on my asus zenwatch 2. I dont know how to enter events. I currently dont use a calendar on my phone. What one would you recommend I use?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbledore