Question Calendar Sync Is no Longer working After Upgrade to Android14

neil

Dec 15, 2023
Visit site
I use Desktop Outlook (365) for my calendar on my Desktop, Use Android Outlook App and obviously use Outlook web address and they are all working fine and if I change anything it shows up on all locations. I also have the Android preloaded calendar on mt Verizon S21 and until recently it also worked fine. It may or may not started working when I upgraded to Android 14.

If I make any change to my Outlook app they still work fine but the preloaded calendar never changes with any revisions or updates. If I add or revise a calendar event in the preloaded app it no longer shows up in Outlook.

Obviously, it appears there is no communication between the preloaded app and the Outlook apps.

Please provide any suggestions to fix this ssue.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Have you checked that the Sync options are turned on for the Outlook account? Have you tried checking that the credentials are still valid (it may help if you re-add the account to the stock calendar app to fix this if that's the case)?

Reactions: Daniel Detkowski

neil

Dec 15, 2023
Visit site
The sync is turned on (proof is when I add anything to desktop Outlook, our web Outlook or Android Outlook app, htye all get the same update.
I am not sure what you mean about credentials but the stock calendar does have the Outlook.com email. As I said earlier all worked fine until a few days ago.

Any more suggestions appreciated

neil

Dec 15, 2023
Visit site
Have you tried removing the account from your stock calendar and re-adding it? It's usually the easiest way to fix any sync issues (doesn't do much in terms of actually figuring out what went wrong but, again, easiest fix).
The problem is resolved.
My Outlook exchange account on my Android phone was corrupted. I deleted the account completely and then reinstalled it. Everything seems to be working now

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000