Action Memo stopped working

A

AC Question

Had the Note 3 for three weeks; Action Memo- used it a lot; stopped working yesterday; deleted all my notes>turned on and off phone; finally took it to Samsung rep in Best Buy who told me it was a third party interference; he uninstalled an app called Client>now it works fine; Samsung rep said there are apps that we install sometimes that make a hiccup in the structure of the operating system and cause problems like this. So try uninstalling stuff until you find the app that could be causing the hiccup.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Had the Note 3 for three weeks; Action Memo- used it a lot; stopped working yesterday; deleted all my notes>turned on and off phone; finally took it to Samsung rep in Best Buy who told me it was a third party interference; he uninstalled an app called Client>now it works fine; Samsung rep said there are apps that we install sometimes that make a hiccup in the structure of the operating system and cause problems like this. So try uninstalling stuff until you find the app that could be causing the hiccup.
It seems like you may have solved the problem by uninstalling a few Apps? If not, then consider a factory reset (backup/sync before hand) and start fresh. Keep an eye on what you install and if the problem reoccurs then try to narrow the problem down to the last known App or Service installation.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall