Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Smile Action Memo stopped working

Had the Note 3 for three weeks; Action Memo- used it a lot; stopped working yesterday; deleted all my notes>turned on and off phone; finally took it to Samsung rep in Best Buy who told me it was a third party interference; he uninstalled an app called Client>now it works fine; Samsung rep said there are apps that we install sometimes that make a hiccup in the structure of the operating system and cause problems like this. So try uninstalling stuff until you find the app that could be causing the hiccup.

Global Posts
    13,381 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Action Memo stopped working

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Had the Note 3 for three weeks; Action Memo- used it a lot; stopped working yesterday; deleted all my notes>turned on and off phone; finally took it to Samsung rep in Best Buy who told me it was a third party interference; he uninstalled an app called Client>now it works fine; Samsung rep said there are apps that we install sometimes that make a hiccup in the structure of the operating system and cause problems like this. So try uninstalling stuff until you find the app that could be causing the hiccup.
    It seems like you may have solved the problem by uninstalling a few Apps? If not, then consider a factory reset (backup/sync before hand) and start fresh. Keep an eye on what you install and if the problem reoccurs then try to narrow the problem down to the last known App or Service installation.