I dropped my phone
I dropped my phone on the cement and the battery came out. After about 30 min. of being turned on, the left top corner started turning purple and blue. THEN the whole screen turned purple and the blue is slowly appearing throughout the phone. What can I do to fix this or do I basically need a new phone?
- 06-13-2014, 11:26 PM #2
Re: I dropped my phone
You probably need a new screen assembly. Sounds easy, but the catch is trying to fix it yourself, you can cause more damage to other parts like ribbons (extremely delicate). You can look at repair shops in the area, and price them out, but I would weigh that against your insurance (if any) and how long you have until your next upgrade.
- 06-13-2014, 11:27 PM #3
- By Nemesis-X in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 35Last Post: 06-22-2014, 06:15 PM
- By Djpanixx in forum HTC One VReplies: 5Last Post: 06-14-2014, 11:38 AM
- By ALaz502 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2014, 02:47 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2014, 02:43 AM
- By zwergilein in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2014, 09:18 PM