my HTC J One is stucked on its HTC white screen
hey frndzzzz i m having HTC J One which is not launched in india yet. and its was factory rooted coz it is a piece of HTC research center and once i installed a app named "3D" which is for rooted android phones when i opened it. it was asking me for install some drivers and when i give yes it rebooted the phone but when it turned on it stucks on HTC white display with symbol.
now what should i do to return my phone in working condition
plzzzzz yaar help me my phone is in this condition from last 4-5 months
if anybody wanna help me then can contact me on (phone number removed by Moderator) ASAP
- 06-20-2014, 10:23 AM #2
Re: my HTC J One is stucked on its HTC white screen
If you have fastboot enabled, you may not be able to do a factory reset in the bootloader, which is the only thing I can think of.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-31-2014, 07:56 AM
- By faithalone in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 07-06-2014, 02:09 PM
- By The GasMaster4381 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 11:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 04:08 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 02:35 AM