How do i get the apps icon back in my home page. I have a galaxy note3
- 06-15-2014, 08:13 PM #2
Re: apps icon
Go into your app drawer, click and and hold on the app you want and depending on your device it will either automatically add it to the homescreen or allow you to drag and drop it to the homescreen of your choice.
Also depending on device you can long press on your homescreen and it may popup an option to " Manage apps or add apps/shortcuts " to your homescreen.Paul
Moderator @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2015, 02:06 AM
- By mudwub in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 11-12-2014, 04:45 PM
- By Jayse Hansen in forum Samsung Galaxy Android CameraReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2014, 10:43 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 02:32 PM
- By boo516 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2014, 03:18 PM