Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Moving downloaded videos from phone memory to SD card

Okay so I have downloaded many videos from a website would prefer not to speak of where they came from but I quickly filled my memory. So I bought a 64 gb SD card to transfer over at first some of the clips transferred but the majority of them transferred to the folder on the SD card but could not be played, so I wondering if somebody could please help me with this.

Im using the galaxy s5
    The videos are originally downloaded from a membership site through the flashfox browser app.

Global Posts
    13,053 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Moving downloaded videos from phone memory to SD card

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Okay so I have downloaded many videos from a website would prefer not to speak of where they came from but I quickly filled my memory. So I bought a 64 gb SD card to transfer over at first some of the clips transferred but the majority of them transferred to the folder on the SD card but could not be played, so I wondering if somebody could please help me with this.

Im using the galaxy s5
    The videos are originally downloaded from a membership site through the flashfox browser app.
    I'm assuming you legally obtained the video files...if so, then try looking for a Media Player in the Play Store that supports those file types.

Default Re: Moving downloaded videos from phone memory to SD card

Yes the videos were obtained legally. They play perfectly fine before the transfer though so I don't see why I would need a different media player. I'll try that though.

Would the amount of videos transferred at a time cause the problem? Cause each time I've transferred it's been quite a few of them.