Moving downloaded videos from phone memory to SD card

G

Okay so I have downloaded many videos from a website would prefer not to speak of where they came from but I quickly filled my memory. So I bought a 64 gb SD card to transfer over at first some of the clips transferred but the majority of them transferred to the folder on the SD card but could not be played, so I wondering if somebody could please help me with this.

Im using the galaxy s5
The videos are originally downloaded from a membership site through the flashfox browser app.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Okay so I have downloaded many videos from a website would prefer not to speak of where they came from but I quickly filled my memory. So I bought a 64 gb SD card to transfer over at first some of the clips transferred but the majority of them transferred to the folder on the SD card but could not be played, so I wondering if somebody could please help me with this.

Im using the galaxy s5
The videos are originally downloaded from a membership site through the flashfox browser app.
I'm assuming you legally obtained the video files...if so, then try looking for a Media Player in the Play Store that supports those file types.

Dabluebonnet

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Yes the videos were obtained legally. They play perfectly fine before the transfer though so I don't see why I would need a different media player. I'll try that though.

Would the amount of videos transferred at a time cause the problem? Cause each time I've transferred it's been quite a few of them.