Visit site
Hello all
I think i will just copy and paste my q and a to lg (i know there is a way
Both phones are not rooted

-----------Original Customer Inquiry------------
Received Date : 06/16/2014 23:47 21
The type of inquiry : lg.com Support
Product/Model No. : /MS500

Hello I just bought a new f6 my other (this one lgms500 )has a cracked screen but is working fine I need to know how to transfer all of my data not just contacts and phone numbers but all of my games including the games that i purchased and the game data
When i say game data i mean the data that says who i am when i play online like my level and stats which i am in the top 100 im the whole world
There has to be a way to copy the imternal memory like an image and write it to the new phone
I have not activated the new phone yet not sure if it makes a difference

Thank u

------Reply to Your Inquiry-------

Hi Rob,

Thank you so much for contacting LG Electronics USA!

We must inform that only contacts, pictures, videos, music and documents can be transferred from on android phone to another android phone. Unfortunately Google (android developers) have not created yet an android version where games at or games can be transferred from one phone to another. However, whenever you download a game the information gets registered in your account. This means that when you set up your mail account in the phone, you can ace s the play store, tap on Play Store, Select my apps. Here you will find all the apps you have downloaded and you have the option to re download it.

It has been a pleasure assisting you today. Thank you so much for contacting us and for your time. At the bottom, you will be able to see a survey and score your experience with me. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via Email, Live Chat or by calling 800-243-0000. Thank you very much for your kindness and patience! Please enjoy the rest of your day and I wish you the best!

Sincerely,
Lorraine D.
----------------
LG Customer Service
Toll Free number: 1-800-243-0000
LGEAI | Customer Interactive Center
Monday- Sunday