sim unlock uk vodafone note 3

A

AC Question

Hi im just wonxering is there an easy way to sim unlock my uk note 3 9005 i want to put a different network sim in can i root my phone and then sim unlock it with software or a dialing code like other phones or will it be easier to go to a shop and buy a code thNks

frag06

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi im just wonxering is there an easy way to sim unlock my uk note 3 9005 i want to put a different network sim in can i root my phone and then sim unlock it with software or a dialing code like other phones or will it be easier to go to a shop and buy a code thNks

I am in the U.S., but I believe Vodafone will unlock your device, if you fill out a form on their website. Look at this link.

frag06

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
I done that a few days ago but they wouldnt give me a code so was wonxering if i root can i unlock the sim thanks

I haven't heard of a way. There are sometimes exploits for this sort of thing, but I am not sure there is one for the Note 3. This is illegal in the U.S.

Your best bet is to call Vodafone and ask them why they won't unlock your phone. Ask for a supervisor, if needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez