- 6 Posts
Verizon Galaxy S5 ROMS
I just rooted my Verizon S5 and I'm looking for a ROM to install. Pardon my noob questions but I havent rooted since the Droid X.
1. I can only install a ROM that matches my device name right? I haven't found any ROMS compatible with mine which is
2. Can someone please let me know what to do or if there are even any ROMS out for the Verizon S5
Last edited by Sazoo408; 06-22-2014 at 12:11 AM. Reason: correction
- 06-22-2014, 12:34 AM #2
Re: Verizon Galaxy S5 ROMS
I think part of the reason is root access was just made not long ago. Developers are probably now scrambling to put a ROM together.
From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app
- 06-22-2014, 09:27 AM #4
- By deckj1577 in forum HTC One (M8) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2014, 05:05 PM
- By nelly boy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2014, 03:07 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2014, 11:53 PM
- By Kelvin Alexander1 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 11:42 PM
- By winegoddess1111 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2014, 09:49 PM