google 7 wifi connection problem
I am trying to help my sister connect to wifi under my guest network. This has worked until recently. When she turns on wifi, the screen says on but when we try to go on youtube for example it will say there is no network connection. I pressed the network name to connect but it does not do so automatically anymore. It is asking for a password but I honestly don't remember it. Is it possible to change the password and how would I go about it?
- 06-22-2014, 11:32 AM #2
Re: google 7 wifi connection problem
Welcome to Android Central! So you're saying that your wifi guest network requires a password? Is this your own wifi network, or is it a network provided by some place like a condo complex? If it's your own wifi network, then try logging into the router to change the settings (see the router's manual to learn how). You might have to do a factory reset of the router to get rid of the password requirement.
- 06-22-2014, 04:56 PM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:36 PM
- By anedge in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-02-2014, 11:50 AM
- By Abk92 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2014, 05:06 AM
- By Adamooooooooo in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2014, 12:29 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 09:23 AM