Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Samsung galaxy 3 wont turn on

at first it wouldn't charge or turn on. when i would plug it in the battery would pop up on the screen but it wouldn't stay on showing the battery level. there was only a white "loading" circle for a few seconds then the screen would go black again.
    ive tried taking the battery out and when i put it back in 'samsung' pops up for about 2 seconds then again the screen would go black. ive tried holding the three buttons for safe mode or download mode nothing comes up on the screen when i do that
    i had plugged it in awhile later after this started and the red LED light came on and showed the battery was full on the screen ; went to turn it on and only thing that happened was 'samsung' for 2 seconds.

Default Re: Samsung galaxy 3 wont turn on

Your battery may have gone completely flat. Did you in fact run it down to 0% ???

If so use the factory charger that came with the device. Plug it in and do nothing. Wait patiently. It may take several hours for the battery to "wake up" and start charging normally. When that does happen your phone should boot by itself.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows Phone 8.1 Update + Lumia Denim

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee