Need help choosing new phone...

A

AC Question

Hi everyone,

I'm on my way to sell my iPhone 5S and give a try to Android...I practically never call with my phone (30 min max/month). I play a couple of games like 2048, flow free but no 3D games (probably because the screen of the iPhone is too small :)). I do a lot of SMS and web browsing + listening music (with earphones). I want a good camera because my phone is my main camera.

But i need help to choose a phone, each one have his advantages against other, So, i hesitate between the Galaxy S5, the One M8 and the Xperia Z2. I like the fact that the S5 and Z2 are dust and waterproof but i like the design of the M8 and the 32 GB storage. Doesn't like the Touchwiz UI (i try it on the S4 of my friend and it's a piece of crap) + all the bloatware they install on the phone. About the Z2, i read on the internet that is camera is not very good and same for the M8 (and not dust and waterproof).

So, considering i do SMS and web browsing in priority on my phone + need a good camera, what's the "best phone" for me ?

Thanks a lot and sorry for my english, it's not my first language.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have the M8 and I don't think the camera is bad. The downside to coming from an iPhone is the camera on any Android is hard to compete against. However, the M8 takes pictures well enough to post on social media, if that's all you need.