I need help!
I have an Lg Venice I have an SD card inserted the correct way into my phone but on my notification bar, my phone constantly says "Insert Sd card, if inserted unmounts" but when I go to my settings to try to unmounts it, The word unmounts isn't highlighted, so I can't click on it.
Please Help Me, This Has Been Going On Every since I Got This Phone (2 months ago)
- 06-28-2014, 03:09 AM #2
Re: I need help!
Welcome to Android Central! Please tell us the exact notification that you get, because what you typed doesn't sound quite right.
Are you sure the SD card is pushed all the way in? On most devices, the SD card will click when it's in all the way, and in order to remove it, you need to push in until it clicks again and pops out.
If it is all the way in, then it's possible the SD card is defective or corrupt. Remove the card and insert it into your computer, using a fullsized SD card adapter. Can the computer read it?
- By Angels33 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 07-31-2014, 01:10 PM
- By yasmoo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 07-10-2014, 03:35 PM
- By Security12 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2014, 06:18 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 03:32 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 11:45 PM