Moto X and UVO connectivity
I recently upgraded to a Moto X running 4.4.2 but now my Kia's UVO system will recognize the phone but will not download my contacts. I can't get action from the contacts on the touch screen or -- more importantly -- the hands-free. Both UVO and the Moto say they recognize each other but that's it. Anyone know how to fix this?
- 09-01-2014, 01:21 AM #2
Re: Moto X and UVO connectivity
When you first pair the phone, there might be a notification on the phone screen and/or the car's screen to get your approval for transferring the phonebook. Try unpairing the phone, then pairing it again, and watch both screens closely for a message like that.
- By Shilohcane in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 07-04-2014, 12:37 AM
- By blakeitapps in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2014, 06:08 PM
- By dennador in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 06-29-2014, 09:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 08:03 PM
- By Arvind Narayan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2014, 07:30 PM