Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Hummer H5

Hello.

I have just bought the Hummer H5 IP67 phone and I have problem with sound and volume and echoes. It has android 4.2.2. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Global Posts
    4,216 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: Hummer H5

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Hello.

I have just bought the Hummer H5 IP67 phone and I have problem with sound and volume and echoes. It has android 4.2.2. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
    Hello. Do the sound problems happen with or without headphones? Does it happen when you make calls, listen to music, etc.?
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

Default Re: Hummer H5

Hi.
    The echo is the main problem. I don't hear it in my H5 phone, but the caller on the other side hears his echo.
    The volume of the FM radio is the second problem. I can not adjust it. For the videos and music with or without headphones the volume up/down works.

Thank you...