Stuck in CWM Recovery mode
I'm new at upgrading a firmware and this i guess caused me this problem. I have 4.1.2 JB on my S2 and I tried to upgrade it to kitkat 4.4.2. I had to root first my S2 which I guess is a requirement and it was successful. But when I tried already to install the kitkat, with wiping all data to factory reset, wipe cache etc, it didn't progress anymore into system reboot which supposedly be the last step. Any help please!!! Thanks
- 07-04-2014, 09:14 PM #2
- 6 Posts
Re: Stuck in CWM Recovery mode
I had a similar problem; mine turned out to be an issue with the version of CWM I was using.
Unfortunately my Nandroid backup failed and so I was stuck in recovery, but I was still able to use adb to push the new CMW flashable zip to the phone and install it. Once I installed CWM 220.127.116.11 I was able to flash the KitKat rom successfully and reboot without further problems.
- 07-08-2014, 05:24 PM #3
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2015, 12:38 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 07:38 PM
- By LowIQ in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 5Last Post: 07-04-2014, 10:49 PM
- By Mimipug in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2014, 06:49 PM
- By ChinaOperatingSystem in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2014, 01:37 PM