Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Stuck in CWM Recovery mode

I'm new at upgrading a firmware and this i guess caused me this problem. I have 4.1.2 JB on my S2 and I tried to upgrade it to kitkat 4.4.2. I had to root first my S2 which I guess is a requirement and it was successful. But when I tried already to install the kitkat, with wiping all data to factory reset, wipe cache etc, it didn't progress anymore into system reboot which supposedly be the last step. Any help please!!! Thanks

Default Re: Stuck in CWM Recovery mode

I had a similar problem; mine turned out to be an issue with the version of CWM I was using.

Unfortunately my Nandroid backup failed and so I was stuck in recovery, but I was still able to use adb to push the new CMW flashable zip to the phone and install it. Once I installed CWM 6.0.4.3 I was able to flash the KitKat rom successfully and reboot without further problems.

Default Re: Stuck in CWM Recovery mode

I,was changing my boot logo and while installing my new boot logo by cwn recovery.. I thought the process is hanged... So i pulled out the battery

And rebooted but my internal storage has gone in file explorer only external memory card is showing.